Wednesday, January 4, 2012

An ode to Eraser















Dear my good friend eraser
 Always sacrifice your body for me
 Dear my kind friend eraser.
 Always helping me like a my kind teacher


 you can jump like a happy bunny
 you can run away like a mad car
 you can hide like a small bird
 that I always lost you everytime

 Sometimes I punched you with my sharp pencil
 Sometimes I make you pain with me hand
 Sometimes I make you hurt with my fingernail which is sharp as a needle
 Sorry for everything that I'd done to you  , my good friend

 Dear my great friend eraser
 I 'll always cherish you.
 I feel sorry for you when I saw your dirty body and face
 Dear my wonderful friend eraser
 I'll always care of you , Dear my friend eraser.




1 comment:

  1. Hyun Jung, you are such a bad friend to eraser! You personified eraser and developed well into an ode by praising its suffering that eraser had to put up with. Despite the repetition of phrases, it is well written ode. Good job. -TA Hyebin

    ReplyDelete