hool teacher. Her personality is very kind and nice but also scary and strict. Now, I will tell
you about my aunt specifically.
She is very nice person. She always gave me a snacks and cup of water when I'm reading a
book or doing a homework. She tiptoed when she is coming to my room to not alarm me.
She is a good cooker and she makes a delicious foods and always gives me a lot. So, I always
have a wonderful dinner when my aunt is staying in our house.
But sometimes she became very strict and angry. I liked to watch television very much. She get
angry with me when I'm not doing my homework properly and watching a television. Also, she is
very strict to me. She often said girls need to wear clothes neatly. So, she always fixed my shoelaces
and clothes when I'm going to school.
Even though my aunt is strict and scary,I love my aunt. She often scolding every time but, I knew
it a kind of love of me. Thus, I really like my aunt .
Thank you for reading my post.
Katherine,
ReplyDeleteIn general, you did a great job! Your descriptive essay was able to depict your aunt to your readers in an effective way. In order to achieve better idea development, may I suggest employing a more diverse range of vocabulary. Please also make sure you always proofread for grammatical and spelling errors.