Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reviewing the Alvin and the chipmunks

Hello! My name is Catherine Wang and today I'll gonna review about the movie called '

Alvin and the chipmunks 2 '.




<Review of Alvin and the chipmunks 2 >by Betty Thomas.




* Reviewed by Wang Hyun Jung Catherine>




* Genre : Comedy, animation , action














What's the basic story line?


Alvin is a big troublemaker. He is a superstar with his friends , Simon , Theodore. They 


were busy because they needed to do eveyday a big concert. One day, while they were


doing a concert, the manager of the Alvin and chipmunks, (maybe the keeper) had a big


accident with his leg because of Alvin. So, Alvin and his friends moved to David the manag


er's cousin's house. They went to a high school and having a wonderful they at school. Al


vin, Simon and Theodore were popularity in school. They were the only one who can resc


-ue the the school's position. So they decided to go out at Music contest. However, it 


was not that easy because there was a new chipettes ( girl chipmunks) group  and they also 


want to be on Music contest's stage. They made a battle each other so  they choose who can


be on the stage. But at last, Alvin and the new girl group chipmunks sang together and 


they got a prize and they rescue the school. 








Are the characters believable?


Theodore


Yes, I like the all Characters in this movie. I liked Alvin because he is the  


mischievous troublemakewho makes the movie more funny and 


interesting. I liked Simon because he is intellectual . He made a  careful


 choice and made a better future. Simon is the realistic. Also, I liked 


Theodore because he is chubby and it looks cute . Also , he makes me


 laugh and smiled. He is so adorable and cute! 





On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best), how would you rate this book?




I would rate this book an 8.  I think  director Betty Thomas knows what kinds of movies that chil 


- dren likes. The idea of girl chipmunks was  very good and interesting to me. This movie is a 


kind of unrealistic but I really like it because, I can understand the happening and easily and 


also, there were a kinds of action scence that makes me exciting. I'm  recommended to 


people who wants to make a good memory with your friends, family. If you watch this movie,


you will definitely want to look for the next series of 'Alvin and the chipmunks'>






 

1 comment:

  1. Although this is an okay review, there are parts that are confusing and make me wonder if you proofread this review. First of all, I don't know anything about this movie so I have no idea if Alvin is a chipmunk or a human, or just how many of the characters mentioned are chipmunks. You probably know because you watched the movie, but in a review you are trying to tell the basic storyline to someone who hasn't.

    ReplyDelete